Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's time for a comeback!

06 January 2018

I’ve have been wanting to write this post for a while, in fact I’ve been wanting to write. Write about many things. I wasn’t at my best self as a writer over the last few years. Not just in terms of having a right frame of mind to write but also about having the discipline to write. It requires lot of discipline and commitment to write, I’m sure all bloggers out there will agree with this.

Thanks to some people and few events that made this happen. It feels like a comeback for me at this stage to my blog and writing in general. Though Instagram became an easy and trendy platform to express myself, I constantly wished that I could do more. Having said this, I knew very well that writing cannot be forced and it had to happen with time. 

In the meantime, journaling my travels felt monotonous. I’m not meaning to say, I won’t write about travels anymore. I even today agree that writing about my journeys is the best way to relive and preserve those memories for a long time. I will definitely continue to share those immensely fulfilling travel stories. However, I don’t want this blog to be just that. 

I’m visualising that this blog go beyond this realm of my Identity, my perceptions of life, my idea of right and wrong, my analysis. May this place be a ground for all ideas, rants of the self, at different layers of existence, without any doership. May this be a portrayal of the rest of my journey as I let Nature to drive the show. I lay my life at its doorstep with complete trust in its planning, timing and execution.

On this pursuit of purpose and meaning of this life, may these expressions show me with time, my naivety, my flaws and the hysteric dance of this life. As I make this journey towards a better self, may these rants help me understand the pettiness of everything and allow me to merge with the higher self. 

On a lighter note, I’m NOT on marijuana or any spirit while writing this. Well, I’m never on it for sure. Just bear with my random rants and I promise you will love this ride as much as I do.


Action items, finish what you started Sahana. Long due posts on last year's Road trip will be there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment