Thursday, December 30, 2010

Recap of 2010

          Its time to close this year's account. A quick glance of my life in 2010 shows two major loss and very few small gain here and there. The year brought the toughest days to even survive far is withstanding. Mean while I have learnt the toughest lessons. Definitely to face rest of years with more strength n life!!!

          To follow the Good-Bad-Good(GBG) Rule, the nice part was to go back to student life making yet again lots of new frens and having loads of fun with 'em hanging out, travelling and sometimes studying. Back were those nice days where I slept in class during lectures, copying in tests, bunking college, late hour studies, hostel food, birthday celebs, projects....list is never ending :) And pop from no where, I am stuck with the toughest situation of my life, even before I could realise the seriousness of the situation I had lost the biggest asset of my life. Thanks to all those frens who gave me strength to move on.

         When in those tough times I was facing, there was this small support or a small light even in those darkest clouds peeking at me which made me feel that I have a reason to live. This care, support which I assumed to be real, awfully proved to be the second game played on me by god. Even before I could recover the first loss I had another in my lap.

         The Master above you knows when to feed you with what. The medicine to recover from all the pain n grief, my master had nice plans rather thrilling plans. He gave the best team to work where I have lots to learn everyday n keep me occupied. And I was back on track travelling during weekends like ever before.

        Thanks again to frens who are still bearing and supporting me. If I am smiling today its because of your support and love. Thanks to all of you who gave me your time, love, support, n strength. I can't forget to thank those who gave me tears n hatred as well. No hard feelings. I respect and truly value your decision.

       To start my 2011 on a positive note, lemme dust all the mud n pull up my socks to another exciting year. With a promise to self to be a better human being, with more love n care for all loved ones, to be better student of life, to travel more, read more, work smarter, to give more than ever and to HAPPY!!!!

      In the path of improving ourselves, lets make small efforts to improve this world as well by performing small act of kindness. Be it as small a help as to SMILE at others, a small PRAYER for others good, sincere ADVICE to your frens, spending QUALITY TIME with loved ones, HELP some one at work, express LOVE to your dear one, DISTRIBUTE CLOTHES to poor and needy or even to start streamlining your time n energy to start an NGO and work for a good cause.

      Let's make a DIFFERENCE
             Let's make few more SMILE  :)

Wishing you n your family a very HAPPY NEW YEAR,
Sana

     

1 comment: