Thursday, December 2, 2010

Those were the days my friends . . .

 

MUMBAI ***SIEMENS ***KHARGHAR ***NILSHI ***HOTEL THREE STAR

LOCAL TRAINS ***SAI POOJA ***LITTLE WORLD ***Mc D ***MIME

NARIMAN POINT ***NERUL *** 8th FLOOR ***VASUNDARA***HARDROCK

All these words means so much to all 153 trainees who had got placed into SISL and were put on a 3 months induction programme in Kharghar from Oct 16, 2008 through Jan 16, 2009. These 153 people came from different states of South India.
This episode happened a couple of years back in ma life but i'm still floating in its w'ful memories so fresh in mind. On 13th Oct, I and my fren both travelled by train to mumbai along with our protective father's. She got down in kalyan, and we continued till dadar, one of the most crowded junctions in india. We halted in mulud that night, the next morning by 10a.m we left to kharghar. On reaching Vasundhara co-operative society, I occupied a room/flat in 16th floor of yugandara which is adjacent to vasundhara apartments. Just at the same time my roommate Ramya along with her parents and relatives had arrived. A girl who is so silent and sensitive, initially we both din't have any interaction. Later she turned out to be such a lovely company to me back in my room. Preethi too arrived and Anjana who was in the adjacent room shared a intro with us. We left to have a look at our office which was a 10-15mins walk from where we stayed. By evening Savitha joined us. And were told that Jyothi will be joining us too.

Our reporting was on 16th Oct, so had ample time to settle down. Went around the city exploring hotels and etc. By now, we had become a group of 7 that was Me, Preethi, Anjana, Jyothi, Savitha, Prashant and Muthu (these two guys are collegemates of anjana-jyothi duo). Ramya kinda kept a gap with all of us as she stayed with her relative in chembur till 16th. The same evening we had a gathering in Vasundara which was addressed by our training head Ashish Shaha.
First day in office, first person to meet was Sandeep whom I lately realised is a treasure of talents. Also an inspiration to me to write this blog, coz I am a big fan of his writtings. The day's programme was to sign a lot of documents, verification, creating bank account etc. We were divided into 7 batches and I joined the Batch-5. Before even joining SISL, I was told by one of my frens that a M Tech trainee from mysore will also be participating in the same training program. First time I heard his name n felt weird "Raja", just raja.... ??? So in my batch itself was this person too. This man later proved to be the best of my frens... But he always says he hated me the first time. ha ha ha. The day ended with nothing more than getting introduced to batchmates and idar-udar ki baatein... vagera vagera

No comments:

Post a Comment